Barry Community Water Activity Centre
is the operating name of the Ocean Watersports Trust Vale of Glamorgan (OWT) which is a charitable incorporated organisation registered with the Charity Commission No 1157946. It is governed by its constitution.
- To oversee the setting up and Running of a Watersports facility at No 1 Dock – Barry
- Trustee officials are ex-officio of all Groups and Committees
- Negotiate & sign agreements with ABP for Use of the Docks And Land
- Set Up organisation to achieve its Aims
- Lead negotiations for finances and Grants
- To administer trustees instructions
- Prepare the Business Plan & Critical Path Analysis
- To research, identify & pursue grants available
- Identify future facilities and Users for the Final Vision
- Control Finances of the Facilities
- Prepare with Ops group H&S and Risk Policies for safe operation.
- To deal with activity/personnel problems etc
- Obtain Planning approvals and identify legal matters compliance